What is CEREC?
One Visit Dentistry: Esthetic ceramic crowns or partial crowns in a single visit
After the consultation, a camera captures the area to be treated.
The restoration created on the computer is subsequently milled from a ceramic block.
The dental prosthesis is then created as a 3D model on the computer.
The finished ceramic restoration is inserted just a little while later.
More than just a theory: With CEREC you can rely on quality that has been proven millions of times over in the practice. Furthermore, thanks to your new dental prosthesis made by CEREC, your smile will be just as lovely many years later as it is directly after receiving the prosthesis.
Like a real tooth
- Due to the translucency of ceramics, the dental prosthesis looks like a real tooth.
- In a ceramic dental prosthesis, no dark edges are visible as is so often the case in conventional crowns.
- Ceramic is very close to the hardness of the natural tooth, thus preventing wear of the tooth, which unfortunately so often occurs with other materials.
- Ceramic is very well tolerated so allergic reactions are largely excluded. This is not the case with other methods and materials.
- The CEREC method is a gentle treatment for your teeth. Only the carious tooth surface is removed. The remaining healthy tooth substance is preserved
If you are suffering from a dental problem that cannot wait for a regular appointment, you should visit an emergency dentist. These dentists often help patients dealing with dental emergencies. Dental emergencies can happen at any time and are usually serious. It is, therefore, essential to seek urgent help.There are several ways to prevent dental…
If teeth whitening is sounding like a good idea to you, there are a few different ways to approach it. Your general dentist can help you achieve the look you want by restoring your natural smile. Ugly stains can get in the way of these goals. Fortunately, you do not have to live with these…
Airway centered dentistry focuses on ways to improve your breathing. Breathing feeds your body with the oxygen that it needs to function properly. However, millions of people have airway deficiencies that restrict their ability to draw oxygen.People are more likely to have breathing issues while they sleep. About 23 million people in the U.S. deal…
Holistic dental services focus on the health and wellness of the patient in addition to treating and preventing specific oral health concerns. They may be beneficial to the patient’s long-term overall health. The specific benefits of holistic dental services include a focus on whole health (rather than primarily on oral health), the use of safe materials…
For some people, the idea of getting dentures can be a scary prospect. If you are in this situation, it may mean that you have lost most or all of your teeth. This could have happened because they were severely decayed or many of them were damaged in a serious accident. Regardless of why you…