What is CEREC?
One Visit Dentistry: Esthetic ceramic crowns or partial crowns in a single visit
After the consultation, a camera captures the area to be treated.
The restoration created on the computer is subsequently milled from a ceramic block.
The dental prosthesis is then created as a 3D model on the computer.
The finished ceramic restoration is inserted just a little while later.
More than just a theory: With CEREC you can rely on quality that has been proven millions of times over in the practice. Furthermore, thanks to your new dental prosthesis made by CEREC, your smile will be just as lovely many years later as it is directly after receiving the prosthesis.
Like a real tooth
- Due to the translucency of ceramics, the dental prosthesis looks like a real tooth.
- In a ceramic dental prosthesis, no dark edges are visible as is so often the case in conventional crowns.
- Ceramic is very close to the hardness of the natural tooth, thus preventing wear of the tooth, which unfortunately so often occurs with other materials.
- Ceramic is very well tolerated so allergic reactions are largely excluded. This is not the case with other methods and materials.
- The CEREC method is a gentle treatment for your teeth. Only the carious tooth surface is removed. The remaining healthy tooth substance is preserved
In recent years, laser dentistry has become more and more common in offices. Dentists can use this method for a variety of treatments. By using laser technology, your dentist can perform cosmetic procedures as well as processes to improve your oral health. If this approach is new to you, there are probably many questions on…
Visiting a cosmetic dentist offers multiple solutions for repairing teeth. You may visit this dentist because you are unhappy with your smile and appearance. Traditionally, the dentist may treat a damaged tooth with an invasive procedure. There are alternative ways to achieving your goals. A holistic and biomimetic dentist’s goal is to preserve as much…
A family dentist provides care for a patient’s teeth and oral health. Many family dentists often use traditional methods for saving teeth. These include basic fillings and crowns. The treatments are common and effective, but they also have their disadvantages. Many times, biomimetic treatments are a better option.When it comes to biomimetic dentistry, tooth preservation…
Dental sleep medicine is a branch of dentistry that deals with the use of oral devices to treat sleeping disorders such as snoring and sleep apnea. According to the American Dental Association, dentists are the only health care providers with the training and expertise to provide oral appliance therapy. This article explains the important role…
When you have a dental emergency, you should immediately visit an emergency dentist or even an emergency room. Dental injuries and accidents can happen at any time, and they usually require immediate attention. In such cases, an emergency dentist can provide the care you need. But it is always advisable to protect your teeth and…