What is CEREC?
One Visit Dentistry: Esthetic ceramic crowns or partial crowns in a single visit
After the consultation, a camera captures the area to be treated.
The restoration created on the computer is subsequently milled from a ceramic block.
The dental prosthesis is then created as a 3D model on the computer.
The finished ceramic restoration is inserted just a little while later.
More than just a theory: With CEREC you can rely on quality that has been proven millions of times over in the practice. Furthermore, thanks to your new dental prosthesis made by CEREC, your smile will be just as lovely many years later as it is directly after receiving the prosthesis.
Like a real tooth
- Due to the translucency of ceramics, the dental prosthesis looks like a real tooth.
- In a ceramic dental prosthesis, no dark edges are visible as is so often the case in conventional crowns.
- Ceramic is very close to the hardness of the natural tooth, thus preventing wear of the tooth, which unfortunately so often occurs with other materials.
- Ceramic is very well tolerated so allergic reactions are largely excluded. This is not the case with other methods and materials.
- The CEREC method is a gentle treatment for your teeth. Only the carious tooth surface is removed. The remaining healthy tooth substance is preserved